Rental Use Information
Notice: Notice: EYCC is fully booked for October 2023 - March 2024. Rental requests for the Fall 2024 - Spring 2025 rental season will be accepted starting August 2024. Our rental request forms are located in our rental use information packet. Visit this page for more updates.
EYCC's mission is to foster awareness, appreciation, and concern for Florida's wildlife and environment through outdoor recreation and conservation education. Our facility is dedicated to hosting field trips and providing rentals exclusively for youth-serving organizations. Reservations are open for stays between October and March. The facility is designed to accommodate diverse group needs, offering ample space for tent camping and air-conditioned cabins. For a comprehensive understanding of our facility offerings, including recreational activities and overnight field trips, please access our Rental Use information packet.
Contact Us: EYCC@MyFWC.com
Rental Request Dates
EYCC welcomes rental requests from July to March 1st. However, the earliest date you can submit a request for your group depends on the group's nature and program type. Here's a breakdown of the timeline:
- In July, we start accepting requests from schools booking overnight use.
- In the first two weeks of August, we open requests for organizations that cater to underprivileged youth.
- In the last two weeks of August, requests are welcomed from all youth-serving organizations, as well as schools looking to schedule half day field trips.
This staggered approach ensures that different types of groups have fair access to booking dates based on their specific needs and focus areas.
Note: Rental requests for spring are generally full by the end of August.
Looking For More Information?
- For information about rental use or overnight school field trips, download our Rental Use Information Packet.
- For information about half day field trips, go to the Year-Round Programs tab at the top of the page and select the Field Trip option. From there you can download the Field Trip Information Packet.