This Florida Youth Conservation Centers Network adult women’s short-sleeved t-shirt has just right amount of stretch. It’s light but durable and is comfortable and flattering for all. Pre-shrunken material ensures your size is maintained throughout several washes.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
100% of our profits go toward introducing children to nature and making outdoor recreation more equitable for all. This may mean providing scholarships for our immersive, nature-focused summer camps or helping to send under-funded classrooms on nature-immersive field trips. In this way, with every purchase, you are directly helping to “Create the Next Generation That Cares” about Florida’s amazing natural resources.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!