This colorful and soft Suncoast Youth Conservation Center rash guard is the right fit for active tweens and teens who love water but don’t always remember to reapply sunscreen. Its longer body and sleeves will protect the skin, while the fitted design means it won’t get in the way even during the most intense activities.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• UPF 50+
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Fitted design
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Overlock, flat seam, and cover stitch
100% of our profits go toward introducing children to nature and making outdoor recreation more equitable for all. This may mean providing scholarships for our immersive, nature-focused summer camps or helping to send under-funded classrooms on nature-immersive field trips. In this way, with every purchase, you are directly helping to “Create the Next Generation That Cares” about Florida’s amazing natural resources.