This Joe Budd Youth Conservation Center fanny pack is a great accessory for campers on the go. It has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps. It’s the perfect way to go backpack/purse-free but still keep a phone, wallet, mask, earbuds, makeup, medicine, and other small items on you at all times.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
100% of our profits go toward introducing children to nature and making outdoor recreation more equitable for all. This may mean providing scholarships for our immersive, nature-focused summer camps or helping to send under-funded classrooms on nature-immersive field trips. In this way, with every purchase, you are directly helping to “Create the Next Generation That Cares” about Florida’s amazing natural resources.