EYCC Outdoor Children & Family Programs
Holiday Break Programs for Children | Each Holiday Program has a different theme geared for campers in the 3rd-5th grades. In addition to those themed games and activities, campers get to experience one to two rotational activities per day: paddle sports, fishing, archery, or swimming (weather and time permitting.) Note: programs will be canceled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met by the deadline date.
- Holiday Break Programs for Children in 3rd – 5th grade
- Program Times: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm, with pick up between 2:15PM-2:30PM
- Program Dates: November 21st – 23rd (Registration deadline November 14th) and December 27th – 30th (Registration deadline December 20th)
To register, download our Holiday Program Information Packet and follow the instructions. We can’t wait to see you there!
Outdoor Weekend Learning Seminars (OWLS)
EYCC will be offering two OWLS for families with children in 3rd – 12th grade per year. The programs start on Friday evening and end on Sunday afternoon. Food and lodging are included in the program cost. EYCC can host up to 10 families per seminar. Each family is assigned to one of our air-conditioned bunk house style cabins. Note: The Seminar will be cancelled if the minimum number of 15 participates is not met by the deadline date.
- Overnight outdoor experience for families with children in 3rd – 12th grades.
- Program Times: Friday at 6:00 pm – Sunday at 2:00 pm
- Program Dates: November 4th – 6th (Camping Seminar, Registration deadline October 14th) and March 24th – 26th (Fishing Seminar, Registration deadline March 3rd)
- Capacity: Up to 10 families per seminar. Families will be housed in one of EYCC’s air conditioned, bunkhouse-style cabins. Facility also has wifi and private showers.